Model: SanDisk Cruzer Enterprise
Provided By: SanDisk
SanDisk has been a leader in the storage industry for more than 20 years. Founded in 1988 by Dr. Eli Harari, the company has grown to become the world's largest supplier of flash memory data storage products. The company offers a wide range of products including memory cards, USB flash drives, SSDs and its popular line of Sansa music and video players.
Data security is currently one of the biggest concerns in the computer industry. Along with the theft of laptops, companies run the risk of losing sensitive data stored on USB flash drives. With their small size and large storage capacity, employees often use them to transport their files between work and home. Their small size also makes them easy to lose and if the data on the device is not protected, information about a company's employees or customers could potentially fall into the wrong hands.
While some companies have gone as far as banning the use of USB flash drives, SanDisk has introduced a better solution. Instead of leaving it up to the user to secure files, their Cruzer Enterprise USB flash drive imposes mandatory access control on all files, storing them in a hardware-encrypted, password-protected partition. The Cruzer Enterprise is also one of the first secure USB flash drives to support both Macintosh and Windows computers and can be centrally managed via SanDisk's CMC (Central Management and Control) software.
- Leadtek WinFast PxVC1100 MPEG-2/H.264 Transcoding Card
- HornetTek X2-RAID Dual Bay eSATA/USB 2.0 Enclosure
- Matrox CompressHD H.264 Encoding Accelerator Card
- LG N2R1DD2 2TB Super Multi NAS with DVD Rewriter
- LG N4B1 Network Attached Storage with Built-in Blu-ray ReWriter
- Kingston DataTraveler 150 USB Flash Drive
- Imation Atom USB Flash Drive
- Memorex SimpleSave DVD - Backup For The Masses?
- SecurDisc Technology Preview
- Plextor PlexEraser PX-OE100E CD/DVD Destructor