Model: Patriot Supersonic USB 3.0 Flash Drive
Manufacturer: Patriot Memory
Provided By: Patriot Memory
Among computer enthusiasts the name Patriot is synonymous with quality and value. Founded in 1985, this California-based company has established itself as a leader in the industry by delivering high quality memory solutions powered by the latest technology. Along with a full range of memory modules for desktops, laptops and servers, Patriot offers an assortment of flash-based data storage products including memory cards, solid state drives (SSDs) and USB flash drives.
One of the latest additions to Patriot's line of USB flash drives is the Supersonic. Available in 32GB and 64GB capacities, the Supersonic combines a single-chip USB 3.0 flash memory controller with Quad-Channel technology. As a result, the drive is capable of delivering up to 100MB/s sequential read and 70MB/s sequential write speeds. The Supersonic also features a durable aluminum enclosure that enables shock resistance up to 15Gs to ensure greater protection of your data. To top it all off, Patriot backs the drive with a five-year warranty.
|Patriot Supersonic USB 3.0 Flash Drive|
Needless to say, this is only a taste of what the Supersonic has to offer. To give you an idea of what to expect, we'll take a closer look at Patriot's USB 3.0 flash drive and then see how well it performs. Does the Supersonic have what it takes? Keep reading as we find out.
- DIGISTOR REWIND Archiving Software
- Strontium AUTO USB Flash Drive
- SanDisk Extreme USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- Kingston DataTraveler Elite 3.0 USB Flash Drive
- Kingston DataTraveler HyperX 3.0 USB Flash Drive
- SanDisk Ultra USB Flash Drive
- HornetTek Viper U3 USB 3.0 Hard Drive Enclosure
- Kingston DataTraveler Ultimate 3.0 Generation 2 USB Flash Drive
- HornetTek Goliath USB 3.0 Hard Drive Enclosure
- Super Talent Express DUO USB 3.0 Flash Drive