Model: Kingston DataTraveler Locker+
Provided By: Reader Donations
As the world’s largest independent manufacturer of memory products, Kingston Technology doesn't need much of an introduction. The company got its start in 1987, when the computer industry was suffering from a severe shortage of surface-mount memory chips. To provide a solution, Kingston's founders designed a new Single In-Line Memory Module (SIMM) that used readily available, older technology through-hole components. Today, Kingston offers more than 2,000 memory products for everything from computers, servers and printers to MP3 players, digital cameras and cell phones.
One of the latest additions to Kingston's line of USB flash drives is the DataTraveler Locker+. Developed with budget-conscious companies in mind, the DataTraveler Locker+ offers hardware-based, full disk encryption at an affordable price. Data on the drive is secured using 256-bit AES encryption and can only be accessed by entering a complex password. To reduce the likelihood of successful brute force attacks, the DataTraveler Locker+ will lock down and reformat itself after 10 incorrect password attempts. To top it all off, the drive is compatible with both Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 and Mac OS X and is backed by a five-year warranty.
- SanDisk Cruzer Blade USB Flash Drive
- RAIDON ST1000 Two in One Internal Drive Modules
- Western Digital Livewire Powerline AV Network Kit
- LG N1T1 1TB Super Multi NAS with DVD Rewriter
- SanDisk Ultra Backup USB Flash Drive
- Leadtek WinFast PxVC1100 MPEG-2/H.264 Transcoding Card
- HornetTek X2-RAID Dual Bay eSATA/USB 2.0 Enclosure
- Matrox CompressHD H.264 Encoding Accelerator Card
- LG N2R1DD2 2TB Super Multi NAS with DVD Rewriter
- LG N4B1 Network Attached Storage with Built-in Blu-ray ReWriter