TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, announces today from CES, the launch of the 3-Port 200Mbps Powerline AV Adapter, model TPL-305E, which features three additional Ethernet ports to network media center devices.
The 3-Port 200Mbps Powerline AV Adapter uses any electrical outlet to create a secure high speed home or small office network. Connect computers, printers, gaming consoles, televisions, and DVRs to the three Ethernet ports on the bottom of the adapter. Network one adapter to a router and plug another adapter into any outlet on the same electrical system for instant high speed network access. Connect adapters quickly using the convenient one-touch connect button. Use up to 16 adapters to network devices in different rooms without running new cabling. LED displays convey device status for easy power management and troubleshooting. Advanced AES encryption secures your network. Embedded power saving technology lowers power consumption by up to 70% in standby mode—resulting in measurable power savings, given that the device is always on.
“TRENDnet’s energy efficient TPL-305E adds to our growing portfolio of Powerline products,” stated Sonny Su, Director of Technology for TRENDnet. “With the proliferation of networked devices in the home, users will benefit from the three networked ports on this powerful Powerline solution.”
The 3-Port 200Mbps Powerline AV Adapter, model TPL-305E, comes with a three year limited warranty and will be available from TRENDnet’s online and retail partners this coming February.
The MSRP for the TPL-305E is US $79.99.
- HighPoint Launches RocketHybrid HBAs With HyperDuo Technology
- Intel Finds SATA Design Flaw In 6 Series Chipset
- NewerTech Announces Plug And Play eSATA To USB 3.0 Adapter
- One-Blue To Launch One-Stop Shop Blu-ray Licensing Program On April 1st, 2011
- MPEG LA Announces Call For Patents Essential To Multiview Video Codec
- Cloud Engines Unveils Pogoplug Video
- Thermaltake Announces First Computer Case With Integrated GoFlex Drive Docking Station
- Buffalo Launches New External USB 3.0 Hard Drives
- NETGEAR Introduces Universal WiFi Range Extender And Powerline Network Solutions At CES
- D-Link Introduces HD Media Routers, SmartBeam Technology And 500Mbps PowerLine Networking At CES