Transcend Information, Inc. (Transcend), a worldwide leader in storage and multimedia products, will be displaying its comprehensive industrial solutions at the 15th Embedded Systems Expo (ESEC) 2012. The trade show will take place at Tokyo International Exhibition Center (Tokyo Big Sight), Japan, May 9-11, 2012. Transcend’s booth will be located at West 8-74.
Participating at ESEC again this year, Transcend is proud to display a more advanced industrial grade product portfolio, including the latest SATA III 6Gb/s SSD and SLC SSD, mSATA and half-slim SSDs, eMMCs, flash modules, flash cards, and memory modules. Engineered for long life and maximum durability, Transcend's industrial products undergo extensive testing and offer extended temperature solutions to ensure peak operation under harsh environmental conditions and are perfect for truly demanding applications.
In addition to displaying a comprehensive industrial-grade product lineup, Transcend will also set up a professional on-site sudden power-off test to highlight the ultimate stability and guaranteed reliable data transfer of Transcend SSDs.
- KINGMAX Launches ED-07 USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- PQI Introduces Stainless Steel U821V USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- RunCore Launches InVincible SSD With Self-Destruct Button
- Dane-Elec Introduces mySSD O-Series SSDs For The Embedded Computing Market
- Transcend Launches MSA720 SATA 6Gb/s mSATA SSD
- Team Group Presents Industrial Embedded NAND Flash SSDs At ESEC 2012
- TDK Launches SMG3B Series mSATA SSD
- Kingston Expands Device Support For Wi-Drive
- IceWEB Selects OCZ Talos 2 And Deneva 2 SSDs For High-Performance Unified Data Storage Systems
- Thecus Announces ThecusPAD NAS Management Tablet