Team Group Inc., which is working very hard in the industrial and embedded storage devices, is making its entrance for the second time in ESEC, the largest embedded system exhibition in Japan, with boiling popularity from last year. In addition to the full series of industrial NAND flash and industrial control memory modules, Team Group will present industrial embedded NAND flash SSDs. Team Group SSD series consists of 2.5” SATA and 1.8”PATA interfaces, and offers multiple choices of volume and customization service. The products feature high performance in vibration and impact resistance, ensuring smooth operations even in a harsh environment at a temperature of -40 ºC to 85 ºC. Team Group is hoping to grab the global storage market with these supreme products with good quality and high performance.
The industrial embedded NAND flash SSD features chips provided by original manufacturers, SATA/PATA/mSATA/ZIF storage interfaces, vibration and impact resistance, high performance and stability. Multiple choices of volumes and customization service are available. Also more featuring as wear-leveling and ECC 16bits/528bytes error detection, support for S.M.A.R.T to restore product service life and ensure data safety, and the leading bad block management technology provide straight line R/W speed with no drop below 20% even long time usage. The proprietary data safety core technologies allow support for power failure date protection, secure erase and self destrory, data backup and restoration. The industrial level wide temperature performance at -40 ºC to 85 ºC enables high-speed transmission even at an extremely harsh environment. With all these excellent features, the products provide a good selection of embedded computer platform and storage integration solution for clients in military service, telecommunications, transportation, automation and medical practice!
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at www.teamgroup.com.tw.
- PQI Introduces Stainless Steel U821V USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- RunCore Launches InVincible SSD With Self-Destruct Button
- Dane-Elec Introduces mySSD O-Series SSDs For The Embedded Computing Market
- Transcend Launches MSA720 SATA 6Gb/s mSATA SSD
- Transcend Displays Complete Industrial Lineup At ESEC 2012
- TDK Launches SMG3B Series mSATA SSD
- Kingston Expands Device Support For Wi-Drive
- IceWEB Selects OCZ Talos 2 And Deneva 2 SSDs For High-Performance Unified Data Storage Systems
- Thecus Announces ThecusPAD NAS Management Tablet
- Team Group Presents Industrial NAND Flash Card Series