Holding your smart phone in one hand, and your digital camera in the other, if you are interested in taking high quality photos or capturing everything you see as your own memory, then you will be familiar with the following mood-killing scenario — “Not Enough Memory” popping up on your screen.
Now presenting SP/Silicon Power new product – 32 GB microSDHC Class 10 memory card. With a large volume like 32GB, top with Class 10 super high speed transmission rate, reaching up to 10MB per second, this small-sized memory card might not look big from the outside, but it is capable of catering to consumers’ needs for both capacity and high transfer speed.
For those who prefer to use a single storage device in multiple applications, simply connect it with the adaptor, which is originally included in the package, and this thumb-sized 32GB microSDHC card can be widely used in all your SDHC supported devices, from smart phones, digital cameras, notebooks to tablet PCs.
Mobility is the Key
SP/Silicon Power’s 32GB microSDHC CL10 is not just a memory card where you can store your photos and files. With a little twist of “mobility”, everywhere can be your personal mobilized working station.
SP/Silicon Power microSDHC Class 10 Family
Designed for different capacity requirements, SP/Silicon Power launches four capacity levels for microSDHC Class 10 family—4G/8G/16G/32G, and all are compliant with 2.0 specification and Class 10 standards set by the SD Association. Every SP memory card comes with a lifetime warranty and post-sale service.
- Compliant with 2.00 specifications and Class10 standards set by the SD Association.
- Super fast transfer speed, delivering up to 10MB/s
- Support Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM)
- Security level complies with Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI)
- Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC), detecting and correcting transfer errors
- Compliant with RoHS requirement
- Dimensions: 15mm x 11mm x 1mm
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Panasonic Announces microP2 Series Memory Cards
- Patriot Memory Launches Extreme Performance SDHC And SDXC UHS-I Memory Cards
- Team Group Launches SandForce-Based Xtreem S3 PRO SSD
- Fusion-io Announces Workstation-Class Fusion ioFX PCIe SSD
- Intel Introduces PCIe-based SSD 910 Series
- Micron Announces C400 mSATA SSD For Ultrathin Laptops
- Kingston Releases SandForce-Based HyperX 3K SSD
- Kingston Announces DataTraveler Elite 3.0 USB Flash Drive
- Samsung Offers Ultra High Speed MicroSD Cards
- OCZ Technology Launches Indilinx Everest 2 SSD Controller Platform