RunCore, leading manufacturer of high-performance and rugged solid state drives (SSDs), will showcase its latest SSD line-up at Computex 2012 in Taipei, booth J1001A in the Nangang Exhibition Hall. This year’s major new product introductions will, among others, prominently focus on the RunCore Rocket Air, Mini DOM and Xapear SSDs. Well-known for its military-grade quality and durability, RunCore is increasingly expanding into the general consumer market with these products, thereby setting new standards segment.
RunCore Rocket Air - Faster
As moderns laptops are designed ever thinner and lighter to be more energy-saving and easier to carry, demand for improved storage performance is also increasing at the same time. In order to deliver both these advantages, the RunCore Rocket Air SSD is ultra-thin in size, yet provides superb performance with the SATA III interface running with over 500MB/s transfer rate. With its internal MLC flash and consumer-grade operating temperature, the RunCore Rocket Air SSD is particularly targeting thin laptops like ultrabooks as well as mid-2011 MacBook Air.
RunCore Mini DOM - Smaller
With a miniature size of no more than 43.38 mm(L) × 27.75mm(W), the RunCore Mini DOM, is no doubt a tiny genius for embedded systems. This world’s first single-chip SSD utilized the SATA II interface, and comes at wide capacity range from 8 GB up to 64 GB, sustaining extreme temperatures between -40℃ and 85℃. The RunCore Mini DOM is designed for usage in a variety of different system setups. Additionally the MiniDOM SSD implements RunCore’s data self-destruction technology, allowing for data-elimination with a single click of a button.
RunCore Xapear - Safer
The RunCore Xapear is a smart USB 2.0 connected SSD solution with RFID protection. To enhance user’s private data security, the Xapear is designed with one public, and one hidden (private) partition, which is protected by a pair of RFID keys. With simple swiping over the disc, the “hidden” partition will appear or disappear while the “public” partition always stays visible. For added protection, the RunCore Xapear is also featuring remote data deletion by SMS sent via a recognized SIM card number. All this makes the Xapear an advanced data protection solution for demanding professional usage.
To know more about RunCore’s military-grade products and innovations, visit us at Computex, 2012!
Booth: J1001A, Nangang Exhibition Hall
Date: 5th-9th, June, 2012
- Toshiba Announces High-Performance, Power-Efficient SSDs With 19nm NAND Flash
- Patriot Memory Launches EP Pro SDHC And SDXC UHS-I Memory Cards
- Team Group Announces C123 USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- OCZ To Showcase Game-Changing Solid-State Solutions At Computex 2012
- Silicon Power Presents Touch T02 USB Flash Drive
- Biwin Announces 10-channel NuvoDrive NX SATA III SSD
- ADATA Launches Premier Pro microSDHC UHS-I U1 Memory Cards
- OCZ Introduces Indilinx Everest 2-Based Agility 4 Series SSDs
- RunCore Introduces Rocket Air SSD For Ultrabooks And MacBook Air
- Team Group To Showcase New Memory And Storage Products At Computex 2012