OCZ Technology Group, Inc., a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, will showcase the Company's latest client and enterprise storage solutions at Computex 2012 in Taipei, Taiwan June 6 through June 9 at the Taipei International Convention Center.
Continuing to demonstrate leadership in both the enterprise and consumer markets, OCZ will display a comprehensive lineup of its innovative SSD products. For high-end business, server, and OEM clients, OCZ will showcase PCI Express (PCIe) SAN acceleration and replacement solutions, and unveil the impending Intrepid 3 SATA III SSD Series based on the Everest 2 architecture. Live demos at the booth will include both the current industry-leading Z-Drive R4 CloudServ™ PCIe SSD that delivers over one million IOPS, and the highly anticipated Z-Drive R5 Series based on the co-developed OCZ-Marvell Kilimanjaro platform that raises the bar in performance, reliability, and endurance. OCZ will also showcase the VXL Storage Accelerator software that enables large scale deployment of a virtualized environment for businesses to eliminate the need for costly tier-1 SANs in a wide range of enterprise IT infrastructures.
For client storage, OCZ will showcase the flagship Vertex 4 SATA III SSD, along with the upcoming ‘Lightfoot’ portable SSD designed with the Intel® Thunderbolt™ platform that excels in data transfer speeds and offers high capacity for multimedia professionals.
Join OCZ Technology at booth T203A in the TICC to see the latest SSD products designed for client and enterprise applications demanding maximized productivity, performance, and total cost of ownership (TCO).
- SanDisk Launches Lightning Enterprise PCIe Solid State Accelerators
- SanDisk Uses 19nm Process To Manufacture 128GB iNAND Extreme
- Toshiba Announces High-Performance, Power-Efficient SSDs With 19nm NAND Flash
- Patriot Memory Launches EP Pro SDHC And SDXC UHS-I Memory Cards
- Team Group Announces C123 USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- Silicon Power Presents Touch T02 USB Flash Drive
- RunCore To Showcase SSD Line-up At Computex 2012
- Biwin Announces 10-channel NuvoDrive NX SATA III SSD
- ADATA Launches Premier Pro microSDHC UHS-I U1 Memory Cards
- OCZ Introduces Indilinx Everest 2-Based Agility 4 Series SSDs