World renowned memory and flash drive brand KINGMAX recently launched Elite Series USB 3.0 Flash Drive: ED-07. Featuring by its high speed, ED-07 has great performance of read speed up to 170MB/s and various capacities up to 128GB. While USB 3.0 flash drives have become an important product line in 2012, KINGMAX add ED-07 to USB 3.0 flash drive with intention to provide customer faster and better products.
As Intel Ivy Bridge processor became available in the market, it is expected that USB 3.0 peripherals will become more and more popular, making 2012 a promising year for USB 3.0 flash drives. Following by ED-01 High Speed USB 3.0 Flash Drive, KINGMAX launched another USB 3.0 Flash Drive: ED-07; By adopting high speed Toggle or ONFI MLC Flash, KINGMAX high-end USB 3.0 flash drive – ED-07 has superior transfer speed: read speed up to 170MB/s and write speed up to 40MB/s, which is about 4 to 8 times faster than mainstream USB 2.0 flash drives. ED-07 improves users working efficiency whether saving or sharing files.
ED-07 USB 3.0 Flash drive is light and portable, with housing of two colors: slivery grey and water blue. It includes capacity of 16GB/ 32GB/ 64GB and 128GB, providing a variety of choice for consumers. Elite series highlight its style of sophistication and calmness, and the appearance of simplicity is particularly suitable for people who value most of high quality. The housing of ED-07 is made of aluminum alloy case with anodized coating, giving ED-07 shining surface and properties of corrosion resistant. ED-07 also has cap design with tail-attached function to avoid the loss; attaching a string to the niche at ED-07’s tail makes it an easy-to-carry accessory.
The new KINGMAX ED-07 flash drive meets RoHS regulations (Restriction of hazardous substances in electronic and electrical and electronic equipment), CE and FCC. It supports Window 7 and major OS, so product and system compatibility is never a worry. Moreover, all KINGMAX products have been 100% tested under strict quality control to meet all requirements before shipping. The KINGMAX product warranty service ensures premium product quality and flawless customer services.
- High transfer speed, increasing efficiency of data transfer and storage.
- Cap design with tail-attached function to avoid the loss.
- High quality aluminum alloy case with anodized coating: shining surface and corrosion resistant
- Compliant with CE, FCC, BSMI, RoHs
- 5 years warranty
- Capacity: 16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB
- 128/64/32GB – Read Speed: 170MB/s(max.); Write Speed: 40MB/s (max.)
- 16GB –Read Speed: 135MB/s (max.); Write Speed: 25MB/s (max.)
- Interface: USB 3.0
- Size: 37 x 12.4x 4.26mm (length x width x height)
- Color: Slivery Grey / Water Blue
- RunCore Launches Xapear SSD With Remote Data Deletion And RFID Protection
- PQI Announces Air Card Wi-Fi Memory Card
- Team Group Launches Energy-Efficient A1 SATA II SSD
- Silicon Power Launches Technology T10 SATA II SSD
- Verbatim Ships Store ‘n’ Go Micro USB Drive And Micro USB Drive Plus
- PQI Introduces Stainless Steel U821V USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- RunCore Launches InVincible SSD With Self-Destruct Button
- Dane-Elec Introduces mySSD O-Series SSDs For The Embedded Computing Market
- Transcend Launches MSA720 SATA 6Gb/s mSATA SSD
- Transcend Displays Complete Industrial Lineup At ESEC 2012