Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the immediate availability of the Force Series 3 SSD Notebook Upgrade Kits. The kits, available in sizes of 120 GB and 240 GB, provide users with an easy, affordable way to upgrade their laptops to a solid-state drive (SSD) for improved performance, battery life, and reliability.
Corsair SSDs provide significant advantages over standard hard drives. The solid-state design enables SSDs to deliver faster data read and write speeds which can reduce software load and PC startup times. And because SSDs have no moving mechanical parts, they help laptops run cooler, run longer on batteries, and resist data loss from bumps.
Force Series 3 SSD Notebook Upgrade Kits simplify the process of upgrading a notebook from a hard drive to an SSD drive. The kit includes a USB-to-SATA cable and easy-to-use migration software for transferring existing operating system, application, and data files from an old hard drive to the new SSD. The new SSDs come in a slim 7 mm high case designed to fit in most space-constrained laptops.
"Laptop owners have become more aware of the performance, power efficiency, and reliability of SSDs but many have been put off by the complexity of moving their existing data," said Thi La, Vice President of Memory Products at Corsair. "The new Force Series 3 SSD Notebook Upgrade Kits simplify the data migration process, making upgrading to an SSD easier than ever."
Pricing and Availability
Force Series 3 SSD Notebook Upgrade Kits are affordably priced with an MSRP in the United States of $139.99 USD for the 120 GB model and $259.99 USD for the 240 GB model. Both drives are available immediately worldwide.
For more information on the Force Series 3 SSD Notebook Upgrade Kits, please visit: http://www.corsair.com/blog/the-new-corsair-force-series-3-ssd-notebook-upgrade-kits
- ADATA Launches Premier Pro microSDHC UHS-I U1 Memory Cards
- OCZ Introduces Indilinx Everest 2-Based Agility 4 Series SSDs
- RunCore Introduces Rocket Air SSD For Ultrabooks And MacBook Air
- Team Group To Showcase New Memory And Storage Products At Computex 2012
- MyDigitalSSD Introduces Bullet Proof 3 SATA III SSDs
- ADATA Launches Premier Pro SDHC And SDXC UHS-I Memory Cards
- RunCore Launches Xapear SSD With Remote Data Deletion And RFID Protection
- PQI Announces Air Card Wi-Fi Memory Card
- Team Group Launches Energy-Efficient A1 SATA II SSD
- Silicon Power Launches Technology T10 SATA II SSD