ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash storage application products, today announced the launch of new Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) and Secure Digital Extended Capacity (SDXC) Ultra High Speed I (UHS-I) U1 memory cards. These latest additions to the company’s Flash storage lineup bring breakthrough performance in speed and capacity, and are expected to strengthen the company’s already formidable Premier Pro memory solutions.
ADATA’s new Premier Pro SDHC and SDXC cards make the most of the UHS-I specification, providing read/write speeds up to 95/45MB per second for the 16, 32 & 64 gigabyte capacity cards. This remarkable transfer performance is combined with data protection features required by expert users, including: X-ray proof construction, resistance to extreme temperatures, error correcting code (ECC) and write-switch protection functions.
According to Ray Chu, Product Manager at ADATA: “The faster transfer speeds of these Premier Pro cards will optimize performance for photography professionals, especially in continuous burst mode shooting and high dynamic range (HDR) imaging capture. Furthermore, they are designed and engineered to ensure reliability and durability of captured images in a variety of digital formats.” The larger capacities of the new cards will mean less need to change cards during long photo shoots. ADATA provides a lifetime warranty for all SDHC and SDXC cards.
ADATA’s new SDHC and SDXC cards will be available through selected distributors and resellers. More information can be found on the company’s website at http://www.adata-group.com/index.php?action=product_feature&cid=7&piid=177&lan=en
- OCZ Introduces Indilinx Everest 2-Based Agility 4 Series SSDs
- RunCore Introduces Rocket Air SSD For Ultrabooks And MacBook Air
- Team Group To Showcase New Memory And Storage Products At Computex 2012
- MyDigitalSSD Introduces Bullet Proof 3 SATA III SSDs
- Corsair Announces Force Series 3 Notebook SSD Upgrade Kit
- RunCore Launches Xapear SSD With Remote Data Deletion And RFID Protection
- PQI Announces Air Card Wi-Fi Memory Card
- Team Group Launches Energy-Efficient A1 SATA II SSD
- Silicon Power Launches Technology T10 SATA II SSD
- Verbatim Ships Store ‘n’ Go Micro USB Drive And Micro USB Drive Plus