ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash Storage application products, today announced the introduction of the DashDrive Durable HD710 portable hard drive. The DashDrive family is the newest addition to the company’s impressive lineup of storage devices, signifying mobile, rapid, and dependable data access.
The housing of the HD710 is comprised of a unique silicone material, and the drive incorporates military-grade shockproof and waterproof (IPX7) construction with an ultra-fast USB 3.0 interface. Its sporty outlook and dynamic design match the requirements and style of sports and outdoor enthusiasts, with color options including blue, yellow, and black.
ADATA was one of the first companies to bring this level of ruggedness to portable hard drives, and the responses from consumers worldwide were overwhelmingly positive. This latest Mil-Spec compliant drive is capable of handling the toughest conditions, and still deliver the blazing fast USB 3.0 transmission speed consumers have come to expect. It is looking to be an outstanding fit to the Durable class, representing durability and toughness, of the new DashDrive storage line.
The USB cable tucks into a wraparound exterior slot in the drive casing, providing an elegant storage solution that matches the highly practical characteristics of the device. The DashDrive™ Durable HD710 is available in capacities of 500 GB, 750 GB, and 1 TB.
The DashDrive™ Durable HD710 is now available through selected distributors and resellers. More information can be found on the company’s website at http://www.adata-group.com/index.php?action=product&cid=2&lan=en
- Seagate Reaches 1 Terabit Per Square Inch Milestone In Hard Drive Storage
- Western Digital Shipping My Book Thunderbolt Duo Dual-Drive Storage System
- Western Digital Completes Acquisition Of Hitachi Global Storage Technologies
- Western Digital Ships Third-generation S25 Enterprise SAS Hard Drives
- Western Digital Agrees To Sell 3.5-inch Hard Drive Assets To Toshiba
- DataLocker Announces DL Personal USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive
- Thermaltake Announces Max Series 2.5-inch Hard Drive Enclosure And Dual Bay Rack
- Hitachi GST Launches Travelstar Z7K500 7mm, 7,200 RPM Mobile Hard Drive
- Verbatim To Show New Storage Solutions At CeBit 2012
- LaCie Announces Availability Of 2big Thunderbolt Series